If your reason for a dental visit involves one of the following: minimal tooth cracks or fractures, minor tooth discolourations, oddly-shaped tooth, small gaps in between the front teeth, an asymmetrical smile, or anything that concerns smile enhancement, then dental veneers may be the recommended treatment choice for you.
Dental veneers Sydney are thin shells of material that are placed onto the surface of the tooth to beautify the smile and contribute to the patient’s confidence.
Porcelain Veneers Sydney are one of the two materials available in most dental clinics. With the help of your best cosmetic dentist Sydney, an appointment can help identify whether you are a suitable candidate for your treatment.
Advantages of Porcelain Veneers
- Natural looking, with the shine, appearance, hue, and feel of natural teeth
- Long-lasting treatment of up to 15 years with proper maintenance and good oral hygiene
- Stain and abrasion resistant
- Withstands heavy forces from chewing and biting food
- Contributes greatly to the patient’s self confidence with a better smile and outlook
Disadvantages of Porcelain Veneers
- Expensive investment, with the average veneers cost Sydney ranging around $1200 – $1400 per tooth
- Permanent treatment with enhanced tooth sensitivity due to shaved off enamel
- Abrades the edges of opposing natural teeth
- Additional treatment of teeth whitening may be required for natural teeth to maintain a harmoniously coloured set of teeth
Porcelain Veneers are fabricated in the laboratory. Your first visit will be allotted for preparing the teeth and taking of a mold for the cast which will be sent to the laboratory for construction of your dental veneers Sydney.
During the transition period, a temporary veneer is made in place by your Macquarie Park dentist.
With the stated reasons above, it is therefore important that you discuss with your cosmetic dentist Sydney your expectations for the treatment. Also, being that porcelain veneers are quite an expensive investment and an irreversible procedure, you should have your mind firmly set on having them done and be aware of veneers teeth pros and cons.
However, patients need not to worry as this is an investment made worthwhile when done by a highly qualified cosmetic dentist. Many patients attest to the dramatic results of Porcelain Veneers Sydney.
So if you are considering this treatment, book your appointment with us now and let us help you with your journey towards that perfectly beautiful and healthy smile.