Providing Invisalign and Traditional Braces
- Invisalign i7 for $3,500, including take-home whitening valued at $490 + retainer
- Invisalign Lite for $5,990
- Invisalign Full for $6,990
Traditional Braces from $5,000*
- Save up to 20% on traditional braces.
- No gap consultation and case workup
- Using state of the art Damon brackets where indicated
- The special promotion is available for routine orthodontic cases
- Retention/ retainers will be an additional fee
Traditional orthodontics is also available at North Ryde Dentistry. Traditional braces are sometimes required when a lot of teeth movement is necessary to obtain correct function as well as correcting a smile.
Again, we utilise the most advanced braces system available on the market. The Damon bracket system is more efficient and more comfortable for patients resulting in significantly reduced treatment time and less appointments.
Before Braces Case 1
During Braces Case 1
After Braces Case 1
Before Braces Case 2
After Braces Case 2
North Ryde Dentistry are an accredited platinum provider of Invisalign. Invisalign is becoming the clear alternative to traditional braces. Invisalign is a clear aligner system that gradually moves teeth without the need for wires or brackets.
A series of custom made clear aligners are designed and manufactured in the USA. Each aligner is worn for period of 1-2 weeks to gradually move the teeth into the most ideal position.
Invisalign Case studies
Our teenage patient underwent Invisalign treatment for 1 year
Through disciplined wear of Invisalign the results speak for themselves
Going to North Ryde Dentistry from Ryde Community Sports Centre, Kent Rd takes about 6 minutes to drive. Head northwest on Kent Rd toward Fitzpatrick St and at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Herring Rd then go right onto Talavera Rd. You will reach or dentistry located on the left side.